Performance Marketing Manager
Your place at the Lily’s Kitchen Table: -
We are seeking an ambitious Performance Marketing Manager to join our ecommerce team. You’ll help drive growth of Lily’s Kitchen through taking ownership of key digital marketing channels & supporting cross-channel analysis and wider marketing strategy.
As part of a team of six you will report into the Ecommerce Manager. You will be an experienced self-starter and confident in tackling multiple inbound marketing channels in a dynamic environment.
You will support the Ecommerce Manager & primarily work on new customer acquisition via online channels; predominantly Paid Search, Facebook advertising and other performance channels.
As a digital guru you will be technically-minded, a strong analytical thinker and problem solver who has built a knowledge of the do’s and don’ts of digital performance growth marketing.
Most importantly, you are an entrepreneurial and flexible performance marketer who is excited to help us develop a world-class digital marketing experience at Lily’s Kitchen.
How will I make a difference?
You will: -
- Grow and develop the performance marketing function within Lily’s Kitchen
- Sole responsibility for planning strategies and leading execution and optimisation – you’ll have freedom to execute your own ideas
- Ownership of SEM campaigns on Paid Search, Social, Affiliates, Shopping & Display
- Keyword research, landing page optimisation and scaling campaigns
- Collaborate with the brand team to launch conversion focused display
- Lead on customer lifecycle marketing
- Test new strategies and channels for increased traffic and revenue
- Identify opportunity areas for growth and optimisation
- Communicate learnings and insights learned through campaigns
- Measure the results of campaigns with full reporting & insights
- Budget, execute, optimise and report on digital marketing channels (paid social, PPC, affiliates and display) with the ability to scale fast to achieve business goals
- Take ownership of the data and consumer acquisition strategy, generating quality leads with strong ROIs and within CPA targets
- Support growth initiatives within Lily’s Kitchen that could increase existing conversion and retention
- Key player in contributing to the trading and promotional planner that ladders up to the overarching commercial objectives
- Manage relationships with vendors, marketing partners and internal stakeholders.
How will I be successful?
- A strong background working in a pure play retailer with client side experience in performance marketing
- Paid international marketing experience is a bonus
- You love data and getting under the skin of what it means – highly analytical and numerate you are comfortable with third-party analytics but easily get your hands dirty in Excel
- You know the ins and outs of when it comes to Google Adwords and Facebook Campaigns
- Extensive experience in Google Shopping and Affiliate Marketing
- Comfortable in driving incremental product revenues from either a retail, FMCG or subscription, direct to consumer business
- Expert at taking ownership of performance-driven digital data and consumer acquisition channels an expert in the performance marketing space
- Hands-on experience in Paid Search, Display, Remarketing and Analytics is crucial. You'll be logged-in, plugged in and able to make things happen from day one.
- Experience in Facebook prospecting and retargeting.
- An optimisation whizz. Obsessed by performance data and know what levers to pull when optimising whilst balancing specific KPIs (volumes, CPA). Experience in CRO is a big bonus
- A love for data (customer/ product/ category) and what you can do with it; a whizz when it comes to Google Analytics and Excel
- Proactive with a can-do and positive attitude, always full of ideas and a get things done approach without close supervision
- Comfortable with taking ownership of the vision and able to figure out how to execute against it
- Able to work with small budgets and k owing what makes the biggest difference
- Know how to get the most out of a small budget and work on what makes the biggest difference
- Experience in SEO is a bonus
- Paid international marketing experience is preferred but not essential
- It’s faster paced than a team of huskies here at Lily’s Kitchen. You’ll need to be comfortable with sitting on that fast-moving sleigh
- You will always look for new and innovative ways to take a channel one step further
- You’ll have an endearingly geeky affinity for Microsoft Office, particularly Excel (advanced level),
- You will be adept at using Google Analytics, Doubleclick Optimizely (preferable), AdWords, Facebook Business Manager. Awin, Search Metrics would be an added bonus
- You’ll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon
- You will have planning and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller
- You’ll be well practiced at using your initiative, have a can-do attitude and will be peachy keen to learn and grow
- As far as business-jargon goes, our best practice learnings signal a need for a PFP (passion for pets)
- Lily’s Kitchen values will shine through in everything you do.
Please email email@example.com with a covering letter and CV telling us why Lily’s Kitchen and why you?